AUTHORITY TO RECEIVE FEE PAID FROM REFUND SERVICE
PREMIER TAX AND BOOKKEEPING PTY LTD (PTB), you, the Taxpayer
You request to pay tax preparation fees from your tax refund. You understand that you will receive the balance of your tax refund deposited electronically to the bank account provided by you. You accept that you are responsible for providing correct information and that incorrect information may cause delays in receiving your refund money.
You authorise you to direct the ATO to deposit my tax refund into the relevant trust account and to deduct fees as per the PTB tax invoice.
The balance remaining after deduction of the listed fees is to be repaid to your nominated bank account.
You acknowledge that:
- Should any variation arise with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) or your refund cheque is forwarded to you in error, you will pay the fee owing directly within 7 days of written notice.
- Where due to an error on the part of either PTB, the ATO or myself, payment is made to you in excess of the correct amount due to you by the ATO, you will refund the difference within 7 days. You further understand that in the event of you not repaying any outstanding amount, you are liable for collection costs and charges.
- You further agree that as per (a) & (b), if I do not refund the difference within 7 days, you authorise all or part of the difference to be repaid from your nominated bank account. You authorise PTB to make this deduction on Tax Practice’s behalf. You are the authorised signatory of the stated account. You agree not to cancel this authority until any amount outstanding is repaid.
- There are no amounts outstanding to the ATO or in relation to child support and/or Centerlink in my name.
- You understand and authorise that your Tax File Number (TFN) may be used for the purposes of reconciliation in paying my fees from my refund. It is under no circumstances to be made public.